Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the finds on Fridays, and you’re invited to join in.
You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- My yearly tradition of picking “favorite” trees became a mini-series of photographs. I am so glad I captured these fleeting moments (all tress pictured are already bare!)
- I just can't get enough of hearing your Holiday Sanity stories.
- My town's ONLY coffeeshop has been closed for repairs so I've been working out of the library. It's beautiful, quiet, with abundant plugs. (I'm also thankful that the coffeeshop reopens tomorrow so I can return to proper caffeination levels!)
- Wool provided me with hours of that delightful lost-in-a-novel feeling.
- My writing project is going splendidly – I finally have a clear vision of what I'm creating.
- I went to my first ever write-in and I actually spoke with humans! A major achievement for this introvert!
- I love reading about Abby and Kim's internal rules for adulthood. It certainly got me thinking about my own rules, and difference between stated rules and unstated (but accepted) expectations.
- If you want to start selling digital sewing patterns, you gotta read Abby's new book. She sent me a copy and after a quick skim, I can attest that it has everything you need to write the pattern, make it available online, and launching it to the world!
- Amy's once-a-month Floating Gallery closes TODAY. Get your geek-loving art here.
- Stacey of Fresh Stitches shares her thoughts on making gifts for those who will appreciate it + Xiane of Three Ravens starts on her own Holiday Sanity adventure. Do you have a Holiday Sanity story? I'd love to hear it!
What adventures did you have this week?