Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- The opportunity to spend time with my extended family
- Hugs. Hugs. Hugs.
- Staring at the Christmas tree
- Watching White Christmas on the big screen!
- Christmas knitting brought me back my knitting mojo!
I’m thinking about:
- I love this 365 goal tracker/habit former, from Elise.
- Just downloaded the Cruelty Cutter app (it lets you scan any product and see if it's tested on animals) because beagles are awesome and this is unacceptable.
- Wanna write a better headline? Check out this (free) tool.
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip cookies
- Ginger Molasses cookies from Vegan Cookies
- Magical Coconut Bars
- Roast Veg Pot Pie
- Maple Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Cheddar Cheese Ball (This is hugely popular among the non-vegans I feed)
In case you missed it:
- Set a money goal for the new year? Here's how to reach it.
- Feeling lonely? You're not alone.
- The Starship is open!