What I read
- Emma, by Jane Austen
- A Curious Mind, by Brian Grazer. So good! Brian has spent his life holding “curiosity conversations” – once a week he talks to someone interesting and is just curious about them. I love the idea and the book inspired me to be more curious with everyone I meet.
- Knit Wear Love, by Amy Herzog. I enjoyed this book about changing your sweater pattern to match your personal style.
- Design Mom, by Gabrielle Blair. A gorgeous book, that gave me some ideas for our new place. But I couldn't get over how she always refers to her husband by his full name (Ben Blair). Every. Time. Distracting, but beautiful!
What I’m reading
- Raise the Bar, by Jon Taffer. I’m not gonna lie, I love Bar Rescue (it even inspired a video!). After hearing Jon on the Nerdist podcast (language alert!), I knew I had to read his book…and it’s free on Kindle Unlimited! Score!
- Art of Work, by Jeff Goins
- Year of Yes, by Shonda Rhimes
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
What I read last January.
And in January 2014.