Here’s a round-up of what I saw, did, and read this month! Follow my Instagram Stories for in-the-moment photos + videos. You can find years of Adventures here.
- The Starship opens in March, but only to those who are signed up here.
- I'm speaking at State of Making in March! You can get free access if you register and watch live!
- I'm teaching at a summit for LYS owners with Gwen Bortner in Asheville, NC in April. I think we can still sneak in 1 or 2 more yarn shops, if you wanna learn how to up-level all your systems, admin and marketing. More info here!
- I've started a new Friday video series where I talk about the lessons I'm learning while I build my own biz. Find it here!
- 6 Illustrations That Show What It’s Like in an Introvert’s Head http://buff.ly/2k9G13f
- Kim Werker's weekly newsletter about taking (political) Action through craft
- Written by my first small-biz friend (she took the first photographs of my yarn for my website!), Sam: 9 Things I'm Afraid to Tell You.
I'm listening to:
- Hannah Hart's excellent interview (lots of stuff about mental health care!) on 10% Happier
- Sarah's new Hashtag Authentic podcast! If you wanna get better at Instagram, listen to this podcast!
- Women Know Math by the DoubleClicks
What did you read, listen to and eat last month? Come tell me on Facebook!