Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the finds on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for:
- Community + belonging + family
- Decorating Mom's tree with “vintage” ornaments (the first picture is an ornament I made in Junior High)
- The ability + resources to travel to spend time with loved ones (I'll never get tired of being grateful for this)
- The editing + clarifying genius of my Number One. She has made this (brand-new, kinda secret) project infinitely better!
- Trying on a bridesmaid dress I liked. I really will wear it again!
- Being recommended (by several sweethearts!) for an interview with a journalist! So flattering + appreciated, no matter what comes of it!
- Facebook isn't a competition. I LOVED this piece about “following pages” to “keep up” by Chela. Read it!
- This is a great list of 15 ways to help your friend with her book. (PS. I only have three copies of my book left until TNNA in January. If you want a signed copy for you or a gift, grab it here.)
- English has a new preposition, because Internet! I found this great article, because Starship!
These are the recipes we made this week:
- Sweet Potato Chipotle soup
- 2 bean meatloaf, with mashed potatoes + mushroom gravy
- Butternut pasta
- Chocolate chocolate chip cookies (my mom insisted!)
(With all this traveling, we ate out a lot. Or favorite: Tomato Head!)