Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the finds on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Inspiring conversations with people doing fantastic things.
- Planning my own holiday wonderfulness.
- Writing flow
- Being part of an awesome team- we installed the new car stereo on our own. We're amazing! (It plays podcasts in the CAR. Magic!)
- The sudden burst of quilting-making obsession. I might make this. For a Christmas gift.
- The effects of Holiday Sanity (like this.)
- Rebecca writes about her experience exploring her work day.,.and encourages you to do the same!
- Having trouble describing your thing? Use this fantastic template by Alex Franzen. (I'm using it for my new thing. Sign up here if you want to hear about it!)
- I wrote about maximizing joy (and reducing stress) as a holiday gift-crafter, over on CraftyPod. (And then I promptly decided to make a new quilt.)
What adventures did you have this week?