Every week is an adventure. I share my adventures via images + notes, and you're invited to join in.
You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
Last minute warning! The Starship closes tonight! Beam up here.
- I am bubbling with excitement for my upcoming to trip to Boston! I'm planning a series of workshops around the city (each with a different focus + a prize for everyone who comes to all of them!) and the registration for the first one just opened. I'll be teaching how to develop and FILL a class where you can share your creative skills (painting, knitting, writing!) at Cabot Street Studios, thanks to an invitation from Ana. (Want me to teach in your city? Shoot me a note and let's plan something!)
- Wanna start holding your own workshops? Alex's got you covered with her easy-breezy tips on rockin it.
- The highlight of the week is overwhelmingly the responses I got to this email. I've added a few of the stories (with permission) to the Love + Praise page.
- The second best thing of the week? My FOURTH self-employment anniversary! I celebrated here + with my own quarterly review and planning (I use this mini-book + Leonie's Money Game (which you can find in her Business course here or as part of the Academy))
- I also shared a bit of my How To Explore mini-course with Oh My Handmade. Here's what to pack before you leave for an adventure in your business.
- Ever wonder what Prince eats? Here's a look inside his (extremely eccentric) fridge. You're welcome.
- Everyone wants to crochet their own Star Fleet uniform, right?! (You know I do!) Doris Chan did just that.