Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the finds on Fridays, and you’re invited to join in.
You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- My library. While my usual workplace (coffeeshop) undergoes renovations, the library is a lovely place to work (all outside photos are from the library! Isn't it lovely?) Also, the librarians are great, and my favorite one is a knitting Dr. Who fan. (!!!)
- The gorgeous color everywhere I look.
- Feeling powerful, by dealing directly with something I'd been avoiding.
- The possibility of my NaNoWriMo project (not a novel)
- This short email from a live workshop student: “This is the best thing I’ve done for my business! I appreciate your insight, the worksheets, and your insistence that this must be done.”
- Tomatoi.st – it's keeping me focused and reminding me to stand up every once in a while.
- In Middle Tenneessee this week? Go so Hi to my mom at Fiber in the Boro!
- The Red Sox won! The best part: Uehara + his adorable kid!
- This post got serious love this week and sparked some great conversations. Don't miss the comments!
- I get asked about using Pinterest all the time (which is why I made this video), so I was delighted to read Liz Lamoreaux's advice to Etsy sellers.
- Marching bands always make me happy, but this is ridonkulous:
(click through to see the video)
What adventures did you have last week?