Here's a round-up of what I saw, did, and read this month! Follow my Instagram Stories for in-the-moment photos + videos. You can find years of Adventures here.
- If you're in the UK, check the only biz-focused workshops I'll be holding during my tour in November! Join before spots fill up!
- I'm planning a new (free!) weekly webinar series for the next 2 months. If you want access, just be sure you're signed up.
I am so grateful for…
- Support and encouragement of friends
- New babies! 2 of my dearest friends had new babies in the last 6 weeks. Handknit tiny hats all around!
- My morning window corner where I sip coffee, read, and journal
- All about Instagram's new “stories” feature, from Abby Glassenberg and Gary Vee
- Steps to turn off the nagging self-doubt in your head from the WSJ
- The life-changing benefits of getting uncomfortable
- The one thing you actually need to do to be successful.
- Good news: “You don't have to be superhuman. Just be human.”
How about you? What went well in your month?