How can you be a real person and not be a hot mess, on social media?
In this episode, inspired by something Caitlin Bacher said at Schoolhouse Craft, I'm going to give you three questions to answer, so you can figure it out once and for all. These questions will help you develop your strategy and connect with your customers, without sounding like either a robot (boring!) or oversharing (ew!).
- Want the transcripts? Sign up here!
- Join the Business Confidence Challenge, to finally do the things you're afraid of
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Bring more authenticity into YOUR marketing messages with my free e-course! Sign up below to get it!
Get the worksheet now
Are you struggling to share your work in person, on social media, or in your descriptions? Get the free worksheet to Talk About Your Work (without being weird) plus a (free!) e-course on marketing effectively.