What do other makers actually…make? How long did it take them to make a profit? What works?
Over the last several years I've talked to hundreds of makers and gotten an inside look at what works for them, what they're really making, and how they're making it all work. I've shared their stories with interviews and in lessons learned…but as great as those are, they still don't dig deep enough to the real numbers – traffic, sales, reality.
In this episode, I tell you how I want to share the real numbers with you and how you can help. It's all anonymous and it's all for a good reason – to get real about what works in small crafty businesses. Share your numbers here.
For more information on this project …
- Income reports from handmade biz owners
- Income reports from knitwear designers
- What you can learn from income reports
- What I've learned from your income reports
- Contribute to this project, HERE.
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.