Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- SPRING! Tulips! Flowering trees! YAY!
- Getting back to work after weeks of adventuring
- Finishing taxes! So glad it's all done.
- Abby shares some insight into why you might create a Facebook group instead of Page (or in addition to your Page!). I've been thinking about this a lot lately, so her post was right on time.
- Lindsay, of Pinch of Yum, shares some VERY good lessons she's learned in 5 years of blogging. Read and apply.
- Henry Miller's 11 rules of writing apply perfectly to your creative endeavour.
- I bought Elise's new workbook/planner thing the moment it launched. I've been handwriting some version of this into my journal for years, so I'll be thrilled to have it all laid out for me!
In case you missed it:
- I'm all about getting real with what's possible in your handmade business. So in the next few months I'll be sharing real stories, YOUR real stories of what you've done and what that means. Please share your numbers here (no matter how small or weird, your numbers are going to encourage someone. I promise.) Totally anonymous. More info on the project here and in this podcast episode.
What adventures have you had?