I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I'm reading:
- The Deepest Well, by Nadine Burke-Harris
Why I think everyone should read this book, especially parents
- Children of Blood and Bone, by Tomi Adeyemi
- House of Dreams, the life of L.M. Montgomery, by Liz Rosenberg
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Influencer: Building your personal brand in the age of social media, by Brittany Hennessy
- Nine Perfect Strangers, by Liane Moriarity
- Far From the Tree, by Robin Benway
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).