This week, with the re-release of Pricing 101, we're talking about money. Today let's talk about that perennial question: How can you start (and grow) a business with very little money? What are your options when you can't spend money on advertising or staff?
In this episode of Explore Your Enthusiasm, we'll talk about:
- How I started my yarn business with no money
- How you can start (and grow) a business with very little investment
- What to do if you're on the edge
Get Pricing 101 free with Pay Yourself!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.