Today I'm sharing what apps and tools I used to be offline for two weeks and still keep my business going. We'll talk about my business-specific tools (how I post consistently to social media, without opening my computer) and the travel-specific apps that helped me keep track of a handful of flights, train tickets, and find the cheapest place to live next Edinburgh castle!
Here are the links to everything I mention:
- How to Take a Break (without breaking your biz)
- My Better Biz class at TNNA (registration is now open!)
- Later (for Instagram)
- TripIt! (recommended by Kim Werker)
- Trainline (recommended by Allison)
Note: When available I used affiliate links – which means I may make a tiny percentage of the sale or save money on my own account if you purchase through my link (on Later you get 10 free posts!). I am only linking to tools I use every day, whether they have affiliate links or not!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get early access
Get a free workshop on building your business foundation.
Meet a few of the Captains and learn their lessons
Be the first to be notified when the Starship reopens