Here’s a round-up of what I saw, did, and read this month! Follow my Instagram Stories for in-the-moment photos + videos. You can find years of Adventures here.
- I just started a kind of biz-focused Advent series on Instagram. Be sure you're following me to get #24daysofbizjoy!
- The Starship opens next week! Sign up here to learn more and get first access to the spots!
- I'm teaching some big classes at the TNNA Winter Show, including one before the show (perfect for vendors). Find it all here.
- I left some books with Joeli + she's shipping them for me! If you're in the UK and you want my book, shipping has never been more affordable! Grab it here!
I am so grateful for…
- An AMAZING trip to the UK.
- The supportive, honest community in the Starship. It's become a place we can talk about anxiety, depression, and massive biz growth.
- Twinkly lights!
- My Holiday Sanity playlist
- Mason Dixon Knitting, and especially the KnitStrips
- A book-centered Advent Calendar (I want a grown-up version!)
- Crafter's Market, edited by Abby Glassenberg, full of articles for your handmade business (including one by me!)
I'm listening to:
- This peanut curry is in heavy rotation when we don't have a lot of time.
- And Daiya Mac
- I shared my entire Thanksgiving menu (with links!), with my Patrons. You can join them (and get a holiday card!) right here.
- I discovered mincemeat pies in England and ate a million of them. DO tell me (on Twitter or Facebook!) if you know where I can get them here in the States?
What did you read, listen to and eat last month? Come tell me on Facebook!