Travel, and especially FLYING can be really exhausting, especially if you're an introvert who gets worn out by being surrounded by people, bright lights and load noises. Today I'm flying to San Francisco to teach this live 3 day class, so I'm recording my personal Survival Guide to Flying, from the airport at 4 am.
We'll talk about how you can:
- Give yourself plenty of time.
- Let go of your plans. Just go with it.
- Make yourself comfortable.
- Remember your humanity.
Links to items I mentioned in this episode:
- My CreativeLIVE class – it starts tomorrow!
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron
Do you have a travel tip for Introverts? Share it in the comments!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Love the podcast + blog? I'm teaching for three whole days, FREE on how to craft a marketing plan that works for your craft business. Starts tomorrow and is free to watch live. Join me here!