Get more goodness and support the podcast: http://patreon.com/taraswiger
When I said, in episode 123, that you can build your business, exactly as you are NOW, it struck a chord. That episode has sparked more conversation, emails, and Instagram comments than any episode I’ve published so far, so let's talk about it in depth.
You can be broken, jacked up, down in the dumps… and still work on your dream. Yeah, you’re not going to look like other people doing it, but that’s OK. You don’t have to.
Today we'll talk about:
- The Comparison Trap
- How building your business your way is better for your mental health
- How to move forward with more confidence
Resources + Links Mentioned
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Join the Biz Confidence Challenge!
Subscribe to get the (free!) 6 week challenge, to grow your confidence and grow your biz.