I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read
- Four Tendencies, by Gretchen Rubin
- The Man Who Loved Books Too Much, by Allison Bartlett
- You are the Placebo, Joe Dispenza
- Celebrity biographies: The Magnolia Story, Troublemaker
- Novels read: Uglies, The Wife Between Us, Two Girls Down, Murder at the Vicarage, A Study in Scarlet Women
What I'm reading
- Crushing It, Gary Vaynerchuk
Other links mentioned
- Better than Before, by Gretchen Rubin
- More about the Four Tendencies in your creative business
- Libby app
- Read Harder Challenge
- Book of the Month is my FAVE way to find new fiction. Here's my link!
I'm coming to you next week! Join me at one of these events (click the title for details and to RSVP)
Natural Solutions for knitters (and all crafters!)
Perfectly Knotty, Arlington, WA
Rest + Roll: an essential oil Make + Take for moms
Essential Oils 101
Intro to Essential Oils
March 10, 11am
Cherry Street Coffeehouse
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).