Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Coffee! This week has been a constant battle with my deadlines (and distraction). If I weren't slightly caffeinated, I don't think I'd be nearly finished with my CreativeLIVE class materials. (Here's what I drink at a coffeeshop, or at home)
- The amazing Starship boarding! I've gotta double-check but I'm fairly certain this is our biggest boarding party ever. Either way, I'm delighted by the smart, clever makers beaming up.
- 7 Interesting Blog Post Ideas, by Sarah Von Bargen
I’m listening to:
- Listened to this interview with Sam Polk, on Unmistakable Creative on a mini-road-trip last Saturday and WHOA. It blew open my heart and brain. I had to hit pause and just soak it in. (Especially the bit about internal deficit.)
- Butternut Mac. It tastes nothing like mac+cheese, but non-vegans LOVE it. So so good.
- Tempeh Chili (followed by chili dogs!)
- Garlicky thyme-y marinated tempeh sandwiches, with roasted red pepper and greens on ciabatta. YUM.
- Nut granola with almond milk and bueberries.
In case you missed it:
- The Starship closes for the quarter TODAY. Beam up!
- I shared my own story of growth via community on the podcast and the truth about my a-social-ness in the weekly email.
What adventures have you had?