Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Celebrating 10 fantastic years of marriage to my best friend and Par'Mach'Kai (and fellow nerd)
- The cooler weather!
- An overwhelmingly good time teaching 100+ alpaca farmers about marketing
- New fiber-y enthusiasm: fiber from Grace, a sewing bag from Misty, dyeing some of my family's fiber, and..a new podcast. (Shhh!)
This week I joined Spinzilla! It inspired me to get out my dyepots and dye someroving from my mom's sheep, and I gave her a call to see if I could get more…and there's only ONE pound of white left and three pounds of gray. So if you wanted to get some small-farm roving, snag it here. (Before I do.)
- So much good food on the road! Mission Savvy is all-vegan, in the middle of West Virginia (kind of a shock!); a (small) vegan menu at TJ's in Wooster, OH; a great breakfast at Spoon Market in downtown.
- Tupelo Honey Cafe for our anniversary!
- Ridiculous cupcakes: Samoa Joe cupcakes from Bake + Destroy = chocolate cupcakes filled with vegan coconut caramel, topped with salted caramel buttercream and rolled in toasted coconut. YEAH.
In case you missed it:
- This is how to figure out what needs you fill, and here's what to do with that information once you figure it out.
- I might be speaking at SXSW! You can make it happen by voting for my panels here + here.
What adventures have you had?