I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read
What I’m reading
I need some more recommendations! Tell me on Twitter or Facebook!
Here’s to another great month of reading!
What I read last July.
And in July 2015, 2014, and 2013!
Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Warm weather!
- I saw the first of the Spring daffodils and it's really the best news all week.
- Total writing flow. I wrote over 3.5K words on Monday and 5.5k on Wednesday and whoa, does it feel good.
In case you missed it:
- I'm teaching at Craftcation in just two weeks! YAY! If you're in SoCal, please join me! (Or at the very least, let's have a coffee! Drop me a note here.)
- Think you need to worry about “managing your time”? You don't.
- Not sure where to start with keeping track of your business numbers? Start here.
- The Starship will open for only 5 days this quarter. Sign up here to be the first to find out.
What adventures have you had?