I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read
- Wolfpack, by Abby Wambach
(I liked this book so much, I discussed it in detail here!)
- Girl, Stop Apologizing, by Rachel Hollis
- The Child Catchers: Rescuing, Traffic and the New Gospel of Adoption, by Kathryn Joyce
- All you Can Ever Know: A memoir, by Nicole Chung
- 1000 Books to Read Before You Die, by James Mustich
- You Will Know Me, by Megan Abbott
- Paragon Hotel, by Lyndsay Faye
- American Spy, by Lauren Wilkinson
- Vengeful, by VE Schwab
- More on my GoodReads
What I was reading in May of last year, and 2017, 2016 and 2015.
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).