Each season I make a little list of the pleasures I want to soak in. I call them manifestos, but they’re really just love letters to the season. These seasonal lists are my own little things-to-do-before-the-moment-passes.
I hope to keep listing these, every Thursday, as a reminder to soak it in over the weekend (and as a mid-week cheer-up).
This past week has been less-than-fun. With my wheel breaking and just the general blah-ness of re-entry to the real world after a lovely vacation, I need a little cheering up.
And what could be cheery-er than reminding myself of all the summer-ish activities left to be delighted in?
(and yes, I know it's technically not Summer, but I can't believe it's still Spring when the temperatures top 80 everyday)
Summer Fun that awaits me this week:
- Rekindling my weekly date with the local farmer's markets
- Checking out the newish farmer's market in Jonesborough (perhaps applying to be a vendor there?)
- Visiting my best-est friend and her husband. First time I'll see their home!
- Begging my best-est friend for one of her life-changing massages
- Enjoying the last of the local strawberries and making some more jam.
- Getting some of these local blueberries!