Each season I make a little list of the pleasures I want to soak in. I call them manifestos, but they’re really just love letters to the season. These seasonal lists are my own little things-to-do-before-the-moment-passes.
I hope to keep listing these, every Thursday, as a reminder to soak it in over the weekend (and as a mid-week cheer-up).
This next week is going to be packed with summery travely adventury goodness.
I want fully enjoy (and document with lots of photos):
- Travelling by train, plane and Seattle's great bus system (all with my new wheel).
- Staying with my college roomates,
- Having lunch (and running errands – she's so sweet!) with Eileen.
- Selling yarn, meeting knitters and having a great time at Urban Craft Uprising.
- Exploring Portland and hitting every donut, coffee, and yarn stores I can.
- Having dinner at Cairene's with a bunch of lovely fellow small-biz owners/friends.
- Going on my first real train trip, from Portland allll the way down to my dad's house in Oceanside. It's a 36-ish hour ride and we are SO excited!
- Relaxing with my family at the beach, in the backyard and at the best farmer's market EVER.