Podcast: Play in new window | Download
What are the best books for your creative business?
Today I decided to share the best books for your specific situation. Listen in to find out what I suggest for where you are in your business journey!
This topic was suggested by Ana on Periscope. I broadcast these podcast recordings a whole week early, on Periscope. If you’d like to get early access, follow me at Periscope.tv/TaraSwiger. I also publish a video version of this podcast on YouTube along with a new lesson every week!
- When I first started, I read everything written by Barbara Brabec,
- The Boss of You, by Lauren Bacon and Emira Mears.
- Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin
- $100 Start Up by Chris Guillebeau.
- Mindset by Carol Dweck.
- episode 49 : The Key to your Business Success.
- Big Magic, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
- Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer.
- Amanda's popular TED talk
- Influence by Robert Cialdini.
- Better than Before, Gretchen Rubin
- Episode 61: The Four Tendencies
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks.
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get Podcast Transcripts
Put in your email address to get access to the library of transcripts