Over the last few weeks we've been talking about some of the challenges of growing your business and that generated some questions about where you should start, if you need to hire support. We talk about this all the time in the Starship, so I wanted to share what I tell my clients. In this episode, we'll walk through your options, the exact support I get in my business, and the 7 steps to hiring your first help.
- A great post from Leonie Dawson on WHY you need to get more support.
- Good guidelines from the SBA on if you need an employee or a contractor.
- The IRS on the rules of employee vs contractor.
- My own support solution
- Getting your family to support you and your biz
- Knitting Pattern Checklist
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!)
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get Podcast Transcripts
Put in your email address to get access to the library of transcripts