Today I'm delighted to have Corrina Ferguson of Picnic Knits on, to talk with us about her business as a knitwear designer. I've gotten to know Corinna over the past year, as she's been a member of the Starship. Most recently, she's the author Warm Days, Cool Knits, published by Interweave, which is full of knitting patterns suited to warmer weather.
- The turning point in her business
- Trade Show etiquette (read Corrina's posts about TNNA here and here)
- The struggle of being the only employee in your business
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!)