I follow my enthusiasm by reading…a lot. And once a month, I share (some of) the books I read last month and the books I intend to read this month. You can join the informal book club by sharing your own list with me on Facebook and find all the posts here.
(The usual disclaimer applies.)
What I read
- Jab Jab Jab Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Watchmen by Alan Moore
- Postcards from the Edge, by Carrie Fischer
- Happy Money: The Science of Smarter Spending, by Elizabeth Dunn
- Forward, by Abby Wombach
What I’m reading
- Pre-Suasion by Robert Cialdini
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
- Present over Perfect, by Shauna Niequist
- The Knife of Never Letting Go, by Patrick Ness
I need some more recommendations! Tell me on Twitter or Facebook!
Here’s to another great month of reading!
What I read last April.
And in April 2015, and April 2014!