Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
Warning: The Starship closes today.
I am so grateful for…
- Lovely, peaceful visits with family.
- The excitement and promise of a New Year.
- Warm handknits.
- Christmas cookies.
- The first group of Lift Offers!
- What Maslow won't teach you about motivation on Harvard Business Review. I teach Maslow's Hierarchy in my marketing class, and so this article interested me. In the future I'll be teaching this study as further exploration into your buyer's motivations.
- Stampington's feature on the creative goals of artists. (I found it because Claudine Hellmouth mentioned my podcast! So sweet!)
- Author D.N. Frost wrote a kind review of what I do here.
- Bean dip (the easiest thing when you come home from three straight weekends of family travel.)
- Spicy marinara and tempeh meatballs from Isa Does It. (I make it once and then freeze the leftover meatballs, uncooked, so that it's super easy to make again and again.)
- This banana bread.
In case you missed it:
- I wrote a three page article on Google Analytics for Yarn Market News!
- My business journey was featured in International Camelid Quarterly!
- Say goodbye to 2014 with this podcast episode.
- The Starship closes today!
What adventures have you had?