Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Finally reaching a long-time goal (and breaking my own records)
- Roast pumpkin!
- Kind words by Libby + Nat!
- I know I could say this every week (and often do), but I am so so grateful for the fantastically inspiring people I get to work with. And I am truly grateful when they have successes. (An author got an agent! A maker experienced a selling frenzy at a national trade show!)
- One of my favorite-ist authors just leveled up in a big way. YAY!
- This article about the power in sharing our personal narratives, recommended by Alicia
- Roast pumpkin over rice and black beans with Chimichurri, from Isa Does It.
- The very last homegrown basil pesto.
In case you missed it:
- I was interviewed by Introvertology about my introversion.
- Marketing for Crafters is rebroadcasting next week! Tune in at 9am on 10/6 to watch it for free!
- I'm teaching at “From Ideas to Action” (map making) Haywood Community College on Thursday, October 9th.
- For the first time in over a year, my handspun yarn will be available! If you're local, come by and say hello!