Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Getting to play a small part in the successes of Starship Captains (and getting to share their celebrations!)
- Hours spent reading + my new reading project.
- New obsessions.
- Captain Mercedes newest book: Brioche Chic. Love it!
- Captain Cate's AWESOME design in the new Knitty.
- Elise's take on blogging long-term.
- Abby's reflection on crafting her heritage.
- Tempeh Giorodino with homegrown tomatoes and basil, from Isa Does It.
- THIS zucchini bread (with chocolate chips, of course)
In case you missed it:
- This week it's all about your family and your time. Here's why you gotta set boundaries for your work time, and here's how to get your family on board.
- Craftcation registration is now open! I'm super-excited to be teaching there next Spring! Join us!
- The Starship reopens MONDAY. Sign up here to get first dibs. (The spaces go faster and faster every quarter.)
What adventures have you had?