Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Even though my first dress-sewing adventure ended in tragedy, I rallied and successfully lengthened my fave dress!
- Support as I dedicate myself to writing and creating a LOT of bonuses for my next class.
- The simple joy of a daily smoothie
- A fantastic launch of the Starship + meeting the new Captains!
- I love that Pinch of Yum shares their monthly income report, but the best part is how the answer the question, “What does it take to make money blogging?”
- Not much else! Spending all my time writing class materials + welcoming in new Starship Captains.
- Pad Thai, of course!
- BBQ tofu sammies + summer squash rice casserole (from Cookin Crunk.)
- THIS was amazing. My lasagna noodles totally broke apart, so instead of rolls, it was more of a lasagna with pieces of noodles above and below a layer of DELICIOUS pesto-y vegan ricotta. Topped with more pesto. I could eat this every day.
I'm listening to:
The Songs of Summer, since 1962 – this is a great playlist for summer-ing it up!
In case you missed it:
- I shared my yoga story on Curvy Yoga
- And my decade-long blogging habits, with Lisa Clarke.
- Don't know how to Say No? Start here.
- The Starship is now boarding! It closes in just a week, so don't dally!