Monthly reading updates are back!
I’m going to start sharing, every month, the books I am reading and loving and the ones that are most impacting my business, mindset and decision-making!
Last year I read 70+ books and in 2015 and 2016, I read over 100 each year.
And for those 3 years I have reported in on my reading every month, in a blog post. But I kinda accidentally stopped, in July of 2017. There was no real reason, I just kept forgetting to do the blog post! I polled y’all on Instagram (are you following me on Instagram? If not, go do it – you get to vote on everything from I talk about on the podcast to watch on my Netflix queue!) – and you said you wanted me to go back to sharing my weekly list and you preferred me to do in an audio/video format. So that’s what we’ll do – 1 podcast a month on BOOKS. You can find allllll of my other reading posts and what I’ve been reading for the last 3 years right here.
So today I’m not going to cover January’s books, I’m actually going to go back and catch up on my favorite books since July, the last time I wrote about it!
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson – I talk more about applying this to your business in episode 174
- How Emotions are Made, by Lisa Feldman Berrett – I go into this one in more detail in episode 183
- The Last Best Cure: My Quest to Awaken the Healing Parts of My Brain and Get Back My Body, My Joy, and My Life, by Donna Nakazawa
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson
All of these books are under $20 and I highly recommend each one.
Do you have a book suggestions you think I should read? Come tell me on Facebook!
Do you like episodes like this where I cover a lot of books, or would you prefer me to go deeper into one book per episode, like I have with Slight Edge and How Emotions are Made? I’ll put up a poll on Instagram, so be sure you’re watching my Stories!
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).