What do people REALLY make in their handmade businesses?
Two years ago, after seeing tons of income reports from bloggers & coaches I started to wonder what an income report would look like from a maker.
I decided to hold a survey to collect income reports for 2 reasons:
- The reports I saw from bloggers and coaches were just NOT comparable to a handmade business.
- It’s way more useful to know what lots of people are doing than what ONE superstar is doing.
So I created a survey, where you could share your numbers and your feelings with me.
And I’m doing it again this year. You can go to taraswiger.com/income and share your response with me totally anonymously.
Listen to the episode to find out why it's important to know your numbers, and also to put them in context.
- Take the survey and share your numbers here: taraswiger.com/income
- What you can learn from other people's reports: episode 56
- The results from the first Income Report Survey for designers and for makers
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).