Want to work on your profitability? You've come to the right place! Click any link to be taken directly to that resource.
Blog posts + Podcast episodes:
- Results from YOUR Income Reports
- A messy path to profitability
- The first step towards a profitable business
- One pricing strategy does NOT fit all
- Do you have a business or a hobby?
- 5 accounting terms you need to know for your handmade biz
- 5 income reports from handmade businesses
- 5 income reports from knit + crochet designers
- What you can learn from income reports
- 5 lessons I learned from your income reports
- Where to start with small business accounting
- How to make more money (with math)
- You deserve to be paid, no matter what you need
- Why selling more might be a bad thing
- Instead of comparing, explore
- How to decide if you should buy a class or book
- Should you work for free?
- How to fix YOUR relationship with money
- Your questions answered: pricing, quitting your day job, and more
Online classes, books, and guides:
- Pay Yourself: Do you know when and how your business can start paying you? Get clear on your break-even point, your pricing, and your profit in Pay Yourself. Click here for more information!