About a year ago, I realized: This isn't normal. I want to get better. I'm going to have to face this head on.
I realized I had been living with anxiety, panic attacks and depression… for pretty much forever. A year ago I made that realization and last September, I talked about it with you in episode 123. Since then I've gotten so many emails, comments and conversations about your own struggles and the question: So what do you DO?
Today I'd like to share what I've found works for me.
Lean more about using Essential Oils in my webinar! Sign up here!
- Explaining Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Distortions
- Lavender oil in hospitalized sleep study
- And another Lavender and sleep study!
- Essential oil for stress
- The Body Keeps the Score – This is a book about trauma and mood disorders. If it's possible your anxiety/depression is related to trauma (recent or childhood), I can't recommend this book enough.
- 10% Happier
- The Feeling Good Handbook
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.
Get the transcript for this episode!
Enter your email to get the transcript for free, plus access to loads of other subscriber bonuses: