Each season, I like to set an intention for how I will enjoy it. It's a pleasant To Do list celebrating the crunchy leaves and crisp apples. This year, I want to:
- Bake an apple pie
- Finish knitting a sweater (probably Twist & Shout) by the end of November
- Find my favorite flavor of tea (this group has been helpful)
- Spin fall-inspired yarns (my favorite suggestion to the contest, so far, is “Hayride”)
- Make the perfect cup of hot chocolate (cocoa, honey, homemade whipped cream)
- Eat lots of roasted fall vegetable (turnips, butternut squash, onions, garlic, sweet potatoes, yum!)
- Go on one last picnic, before the weather is too cold.
- Finish dyeing, carding and spinning my Coopworth fleece
- Take a photograph every day until the end of the year
What's on your Autumn To Do List?