Here's a round-up of what I saw, did, and read this month!
I applied for my passport this month! Squeee! All in preparation for my UK events in November. If you want to take a business class and you're anywhere near Manchester, England, join Joeli and I for our two day-long workshops. (There are limited spots, so register now!)
I am so grateful for…
- My daily walk
- New quilting obsession
- Fantastic + smart Starship Captains
- Flossie Teacakes (I especially enjoyed this post)
- Quit your Etsy shop: I got a dayjob!
- Kyla's “How I live Happily with Anxiety Disorder” (this is an old post that I found myself sharing a lot recently.)
- Wendy's journey of making La Passacaglia
- All of Karen's posts about making La Passacaglia (I told you I was obsessed!)
- This delicious pesto
- Allll of the local peaches and strawberries
- VEGAN BEN+JERRY'S!!! (I've loved all the flavors I've tasted!)