Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Great running weather
- The opportunity to learn, learn, learn (my favorite!)
- The upcoming weekend with NO plans
- Creating a plan and sticking with it
- The Secret to Fitness by Neghar Fonooni (hint: there is no secret) This is true for business!
- The “average” Barbie
Inspired by this:
I've been falling in love with rainbow-y sampler-y quilts.
- This one by Ana Maria Horner is gorgeous
- And the Tula City Sampler is super-inspiring.
- Especially this one
Recipes we tried
- Breakfast Pizza from Bake and Destroy (you can try the recipe here, but we bought the whole book and love it)
- Baked Spaghetti from Bake and Destroy
What were your adventures this week?