Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- The opportunity to see a few of our favorite bands in person at Bristol Rhythm and Roots – Jeff Tweedy, Sturgill Simpson and St Paul and the Broken Bones.
- One of the best performances I've ever seen: St Paul and the Broken Bones. Seriously amazing.
- A humblingly, surprisingly awesome Starship boarding.
- The sparks of a new opportunity, and the bravery to pursue it.
- My running playlist
- Kim's Make it Mignty Ugly. LOVE it.
- This great post on…a shoe by Elise. This is exactly how I think about pieces of my wardrobe (my shoes, my purse, a few dresses) – the part of my life they've experienced and clothed me for.
- These almond cookies and nothing else worth mentioning (bean dip and spaghetti and pizza).
In case you missed it:
- This is my favorite thing I've written, in a long time.
- The Starship is open and Captain Ana shared a peek into what her life as a full-time maker is like.
- This is what I've learned in over 4 years of working up close and personal with artists.
- A new episode of my knitting video podcast is out!