Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- An easy and engaging class (Pricing 101) at a local community college
- Making new friends with awesome students
- A fantastic birthday celebration for my love
- Sarah Von's take on how to be a grown-up woman in relationships (hint: it's true of ALL of your relationships!)
- 5 things I learned from my first month on YouTube, by Bjork of Food Blogger Pro.
- Tacos with red cabbage slaw (no recipe, just saute up some filling, and douse your red cabbage/kale mixture in apple cider vinegar, oil, salt, pepper)
- Tempeh Chili con frioles
In case you missed it:
- Monday I was interviewed by Michele Schism on her radio show! Listen in here (I join the call at the 30 minute mark)
- I updated my Live Workshops page with dates in Spruce Pine, NC and Ventura, CA (Craftcation!)
- Today is the LAST day to help me out by voting for my panels at SXSW. Please vote here and here.
What adventures have you had?