I am so grateful…
- The holiday traveling is over!
- The teaching-traveling is about to begin. Hello, San Diego!
- For new friends.
- I get to serve the women in my crew, as they stretch beyond their comfort + work through stuff. It's not always pretty, but I'm honored to be a part of it.
- For an enthusiastic Starship Boarding.
- For a new year and all the possibility it holds!
Since I spent this week reviewing 2013 and planning 2014, I didn't do a lot of reading or internet browsing. I did, however, take a look at my most popular posts of 2013 (that's part of reviewing what worked and bringing it into the New Year!)
In case you missed 'em:
1. How to ready 100 books in one year.
2. 6 Thoughts on the New Domesticity
3. How to be Awesome
4. How to Decide if You Should Do Something
5. How to Experiment
6. How to Create a Successful Business
7. Get Your Family to Support Your Business
My most-purchased product was…The Starship! (Note: today is the last day to join this quarter!)
My mission is now to use this as data for what you are interested in learning and reading about – so that I can give you more of what you love!
What was your favorite post of the year?
What were your own most popular posts and products?