Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- Eventually I'll stop talking about flowers. But not yet! I am totally grateful for the gorgeous blooms – especially the just-burst-open dogwoods.
- The ability, flexibility, and permission to follow my enthusiasm towards a new exciting project (podcast! details next week!)
- The birth of the newest version of my most popular class, Pay Yourself, went swimmingly.
- A lovely Good Friday morning full of sweetness + hope.
- Erin Loechner on windows into other lives, via social media.
- Elise Blaha on experimenting in her business.
- Arianne on why she's done paying Facebook.
- Ancho Lentil tacos
- Spaghetti squash + Newman's Own sauce (delicious and totally easy)
- Banana bread (with chocolate chips)
- Beefy tips + Asparagus, from Isa Does It
- Tempeh BBQ sammiches + hashbrown casserole from Cookin Crunk.
In case you missed it:
What adventures have you had?