What is your relationship with money?
Are you friends? Are you terrified by it? Do you feel gross when we talk about it? Today I’m going to explain what I meant when I said in a recent episode that I improved my relationship with money. I’m also going to give you some ways to work on your own relationship with money.
- Episode 159: What I would change in my biz if I could go back
- Episode 147: The 5 accounting terms you need to know in your creative biz
- Godaddy Bookkeeping (If you wanna see how this works for other bookkeeping software, sign up for the transcript of this episode in the box below!)
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Playing Big by Tara Mohr
- Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).