Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- A safe procedure for Beau. (And being able to pay for it, because whoa.)
- A lovely Mother's Day weekend!
- My mother-in-law – today's her birthday! Happy birthday, Rhonda!
- The smooth launch of the new class (even better – people are joining! yay!)
- Massive inspiration – I wrote more than 3000 words in just a few hours!
- This app looks like it'll be the perfect next step for Map Makers. Put all your To Dos, goals and mile-makers on your calendar! Love it!
- “The way to have a clean kitchen is to clean it everyday.” – Stacey, giving the secret to business success
- The Self Made Wardrobe Project. Holly is going to only wear clothes she made, for one year.
- I've become semi-obsessed with the idea of reading all the “Great Books“…but what books should be on my list?
- Peanut curry sauce from Isa Does It over tofu + brussel fried rice.
- Tempeh marinated in jerk seasoning + mac + MORE brussel sprouts.
- Strawberries! YAY!
In case you missed it:
- The new class, From Hi To Buy, is only open for one more week. Seriously. Join us here!
- How to send an email that gets happy THANK YOUs (fun fact: I sent this email and in 10 minutes had three happy “thank you!” replies + 1 new testimonial)
- This week's podcast is Lesson 0 of the new class: What a Customer Path is + how to identify yours.
What adventures have you had?