Every day is an adventure. I share the view, the gratitude and the news on Fridays – you’re invited to join in. You can find all my adventures here, or follow along via email here.
I am so grateful for…
- A great brunch with Blair, in Seattle
- Smooth and (relatively) stress-less travel
- Support and encouragement from my students
- Enthusiasm + productivity with my next project. I've been working on it non-stop + it's coming soon!
Lots to share, but one thing is time sensitive:
- I'll be teaching at Wholly Craft in Columbus, OH on May 31st. There are only 10 spots and if you join by today, you'll be entered to win free access to the whole series, which looks amazing. (You have a 1 in 10 chance in winning!). Register for Craft Your Customer Path here!
- When it comes to social media, “the most important factor is sustainability.”
- The difference between a manager's and a maker's schedule
- Follower Count, Popularity, + Your Holy Grail
- “You’re going to get rejected… But that doesn’t mean you can’t be successful.“
In case you missed it:
- I've created brand-new training on how to defeat overwhelm in your business. Sign up for the free training here.
- This Income Report is blowing up my Twitter stream and inbox…and I've got a new one coming next week!
- For the first time in over a year, I've got some 1:1 spots available within a month.