Self doubt. Everyone deals with it from time to time. It can be niggling and annoying or paralyzing and dangerous. It keeps you from trying new things, from working just a bit harder, from reaching just a bit farther. It may keep you from starting, or growing, or really believing that you can take on a big new project.
In today's episode, we'll discuss:
- Why it's so convincing.
- How to defeat the self-doubt NOW.
- How to deal with it long-term.
How to listen
- You can subscribe to it on iTunes (If you do, leave a review!)
- You can listen to it using the player above or download it.
- Subscribe or listen via Stitcher (or subscribe in whatever you use for podcasts – just search “Explore Your Enthusiasm” and it should pop up!).
Find all the podcast episodes here.