- Spring Salad Greens from Abingdon Organics
- Strawberries from Bishop's
- Farm Fresh Herbed Goat Cheese from Oak Moon Creamery
- Dried Sweet Cherries from the guy at the JC Farmer's market (no signage, no business card)
- Toasted Rosemary Focaccia from Scratch
- Sumatra from Cooper Coffee Co.
PS. After searching for each of these vendor's websites, I am struck that only 1 has a website or even a small little information page! People, websites are imperative! What do you think is keeping these small businesses from embracing the technology? Lack of knowledge? Perceived cost? This is something I would really love to help other small businesses with and I wonder what the barrier to entry really is!