What are the last 5 things you did for your business?
I don't mean big crazy things, but the very last 5 actions you took.
Now zoom out – what were your big goals for 2015? What had you planned to work on this quarter?
Do the actions you recently took have anything to do with the big goal? Can you see how they fit together?
Or are they totally unrelated? Are you spending your working time reacting or distracted?
What about today's to do list and plan? Is it related to your goals?
As we wrap up the first quarter of 2015, it's the perfect time to check in on what you've done (celebrate it!) and realign your daily actions into a plan for what you want.
If you find yourself doing a lot of unrelated stuff that has nothing to do with your goal, don't beat yourself up, just take the time to reset. There are lots of ways to reset. You could:
- Revisit your map (if you made one) and mark off all the things you did (and celebrate!) and pick 2 of the next steps to do this week.
- Write down your goal and brainstorm the VERY next action you could take towards it.
- Tell someone what you're going to work on next (accountability makes it much more likely to happen!)
- Schedule a time to work on your goal, in the very next 2 days. Put it on your calendar.
- Take a dance break…then sit down and get to work.
Need help getting clear about what actions will move you towards your goal? Want to make a plan for getting there? Need accountability?
The Starship provides exactly this..and it's now open! Make a plan, choose the best actions, and be held accountable when you beam up here: https://taraswiger.com/help/starship-adventure
Boarding this quarter is super-short and it closes on FRIDAY. Join here.